Download Terms and Conditions | Download Cease Policy | LLU Cease/Migration Policy | Download Additional Charges | Download MAC Policy | Download Acceptable Usage Policy | Direct Credit Card Transactions Policy | White Label Credit Card Transactions Policy | Direct debit guarantee | Direct debit policy
***Recently BT wholesale have announced new pricing for provisioning of circuits to all providers. Unfortunately 186k has to pass on these charges to all customers. From 1st April pricing will change as follows:
- The current connection charge for new circuit will increase from £44.00 to £44.64
- Early termination charge prior to 2 days before live date will increase from £16.17 to £17.74
- Early termination charge within 2 days of live date will increase from £66.00 to £69.38.
- Currently there is a charge to cease a line, this will increase from £22.00 to £24.74
- The current fast track charge for a new circuit is £153.20
- Please note the above pricing replaces any reference in the terms and conditions, additional charges, cease policy and MAC policy to charges for the above.