Download Terms and Conditions | Download Cease Policy | LLU Cease/Migration Policy | Download Additional Charges | Download MAC Policy | Download Acceptable Usage Policy | Direct Credit Card Transactions Policy | White Label Credit Card Transactions Policy | Direct debit guarantee | Direct debit policy
CEASE AND MIGRATION POLICY APPLICABLE TO BE LLU CIRCUITS:
- 1.1 - Each end user service commences upon the order completion date and shall continue for the minimum term and thereafter unless and until terminated in accordance with the cease and migration policy.
- 1.2 - Following the expiry of the initial term of service, either 186k or the reseller may terminate the service by not less than (1) months' notice issued via the Dolphin Management Portal, such notice to take effect at the end of the initial term or the same day in any subsequent month.
- 1.3 - ADSL based services can be migrated to another supplier. The reseller can request a MAC via the Dolphin Management Portal, 186k will issue the MAC as soon as possible.
- 1.4 - Migration of a service to another provider does not constitue termination of service for billing purposes. Customer must follow cancellation procedure set out in clause 1.2 to terminate the billing for that service.
- 1.5 - The reseller may migrate an end user service to another provider whilst that service is within its initial term, however all charges for the full initial term will remain liable and will be payable immediately upon migration to another provider.
- 1.6 Any orders cancelled during the provisioning process will remain liable for full charges covering the activation and minimum contract term.